Dysmenorrhea is normal? Women in menstrual cramps are mild abdominal pain, backache, fatigue, breast pain, is a normal physiological phenomenon, and no disease. The appearance of these symptoms is caused by menstrual pelvic congestion. Most women do not have any special symptoms, as usual. But if women appear nausea and vomiting, headache, cold limbs, cold symptoms are abnormal, should be highly vigilant, may be a sign of some major diseases. What kind of dysmenorrhea is the disease? How to prevent?
Morbid manifestation of menstrual period
A period of 28-30 days interval is normal, postponed or early a week is normal, but the interval of half a month or a month is not normal. Menstruation is not normal menstrual cycle will appear severe abdominal pain, lumbosacral pain, fever, vomiting, abdominal pain and normal mild symptoms for different. These symptoms can affect the work and life of a woman. It is controlled by taking drugs, and it is a symptom of dysmenorrhea. Dysmenorrhea is divided into primary dysmenorrhea and secondary dysmenorrhea by western medicine. The former can not identify the cause, but uterine ischemia and endocrine disorders can induce symptoms, which is mostly caused by increased prostaglandin content. Secondary dysmenorrhea should be vigilant for endometriosis, uterine myoma and other diseases.
Prophylaxis of dysmenorrhea
1. menstrual period do not use cold water bath, to use warm water bath, promote blood circulation.
2. do not be annoyed and irritable, do not feel depressed, do not feel sad and sad, and keep a happy mood.
3. refusing frozen food, especially in hot summer. Eat frozen food, cold evil into body, dysmenorrhea naturally find you.
4. do not wash the head every day, not to affect the operation of Qi and blood, causing menstrual pain. In summer, the best time to wash the head in the menstrual period is not more than two times.
5. not to eat spicy appetite, not to eat fried greasy food, not to eat mouldy food, more vegetables and fruits, to ensure smooth stool.
6. away from the air, avoid cold. To the most menstrual symptoms were abdominal pain, abdominal pain more than.[related recommendation]:
What are the causes of primary dysmenorrhea
How to treat primary dysmenorrhea
How does dysmenorrhea relieve conditioning well?
More wonderful content, please use WeChat scanning below two-dimensional code, pay attention to the 39 disease encyclopedia official WeChat to get, pay attention to the surprise!